As severance and commuted pension specialists, we have created and customized a wide range of services to ensure that our clients can maintain their lifestyles in the future. We integrate creative solutions in all areas of tax, investment, retirement, pension transfers, and estate planning to ensure that our clients' life dreams are achieved.
Retirement is one of the most stressful times in an employee's life, and the effects of ceasing to bring home an income after many years of working always creates a certain amount of anxiety. At retirement, people are faced with many options, have many questions and often don't know where to turn for assistance.
Step One - Diagnose your financial situation
- Your personal profile is developed, and a thorough interview is completed.
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are discussed and identified.
- Timelines and spending habits are reviewed.
- A clear vision is created.
Step Two - Develop your direction, beginning with the end in mind
- Both long and short-term objectives are discussed.
- Strategies based on personal individual goals are created.
- Together, we review options based on your current pension.
Step Three - Assess your risks and concerns
- We plan for life’s detours and roadblocks.
- We develop alternatives, strategies and different paths.
- We will clearly explain the pros and cons of each option available.
- Divorce or separation could be a red flag to a particular option that we identify and explain.
Step Four - Selection of pension options
- We review your options and alternatives.
- With the advice we have provided, you decide your chosen route.
- We implement and process your plan.
- We will maintain a lasting relationship through check-ups and rebalancing.
As pension and severance specialists, we are well equipped with the proper tools to ensure that you achieve a first-class retirement plan.